Do you know what makes the best Italian pizza? It’s really the kindling. On the off chance that you understood, numerous nourishments that is being cooked with kindling, the taste will never turn out badly.
All in all, where will you go for when you might want to have an immaculate Italian’s pizza? Do you have any most loved Italian place that you go to?
On the off chance that you happen to be around Sri Hartamas, we would prescribe you to visit one of this little Italian shops named “Eatalia”. Eatalia, beforehand known as Pizza Brava Restaurant, is set up since 2003, with 7 years involvement in serving valid Italian nourishment, we are represented considerable authority in wood fire pizza.
“EATALIA’s meaning of Thin Crust Pizza, Just a sufficient thin outside layer to have the capacity to get pizza beating and convey it to your taste buds.”
When you find out about this, you will for beyond any doubt realizes what’s best in this shop. Truly, it is their kindling pizzas!
The pizzas that is high prescribed in this eatery are:
1) Bresaola (RM 28) presented with tomatoes, mozzarella cheddar, bresaola, rocket and toasted with truffle oil.
2) Verdure – Vegetarian (RM 21) presented with tomatoes, mozzarella cheddar and regular vegetables.
For Italians, life is a festival. There is nothing superior to a long night dinner with family and companions, to share and to appreciate fine wine and wonderful nourishment obviously next to making the most of their bona fide Italian pizzas, they are additionally specific on numerous other Italian sustenances as well. The following are a portion of the nourishments that you should not missed!
1) Caprese (RM 28) presented with wild ox mozzarella, cherry, tomatoes, basil and additional virgin oil.
2) Funghi Fritti (RM 16) pan fried catch mushroom presented with tartar sauce.
3) Bruschetta Al Salmone (RM 18) Toast, mascarpone, tricks, and smoked salmon.
4) Burschetta Ai Funghi (RM 18) Toast, blended mushroom and smoked scamorza cheddar.
5) Ravioli di Pesce (RM 33) Squid ink fish ravioli with child scallops, pink peppercorn and saffron cream sauce.
6) Ravioli di Carne (RM 28) Chicken ravioli with wild mushroom cream sauce.
7) Insalata Di Rucola (RM 22) Rocket plate of mixed greens with pear, Grana Padano and toasted nuts in lemon dressing.
1) Spaghetti Cabonara Di Mare (RM 33) presented with crisp blended fish, cream sauce and Parmegamo.
2) Spaghetti Al Pesto (RM 22) presented with basil pesto sauce finished with pine nuts. Extra RM 8 for tiger prawn.
3) Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola (RM 25) Potato dumplings with Gorgonzola and cream sauce.
1) Risotto Al Nero Di Seppia (RM 33) Squid ink risotto presented with squid.
1) Stinco D’Agnello – Lamb Shank (RM 36). Wood let go stove braised sheep shank in rosemary sauce and crushed potato.
1) Branzino Al Salsa Verde (RM 35). Sautéed filet of ocean bass with pickles and tricks sauce, presented with pureed potatoes, infant spinach and almond.
1) Petti Di Pollo Alla Spinaci E Ricotta (RM 28) Chicken Breast Stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheddar presented with mushroom cream and pumpkin crush.
1) Tiramisu (RM 16) Ladyfingers treats plunged espresso, layered with whipped blend of egg yolks and mascarpone, season with alcohol.
2) Crème Brulee (RM 13) Known as consumed cream rich custard base finished with a differentiating layer of hard caramel.
3) Tartufo (RM 10) Vanilla and chocolate frozen yogurt with pulverized almonds and chocolate powder.
4) Panna Cotta Con Fruitt di Bosco (RM 13). Italian smooth pudding presented with dark and red berries compote.